Friday, February 12, 2010

WWYC of the Week

So, I'm confused. Dylan here says that this was requested. This implies that somebody wanted to hear that. That implies that someone gets some sort of joy out of those noises. That implies that some things which should be, aren't. And, if those things are which ought not to be, such as this said thing, then I am not the man I thought I was, and this is not the world I imagined it to be. I would say I grieve for Metro Station, or whoever wrote the song...but to be fair this isn't that much of a deviation from the original. So, I guess in that sense its an OK cover.

I don't know if I am more offended by his singing or by what seems to be his impersonation of a person with a mental disability. In any case, I salute you, Dylan Bral, for this week's most unbearable Youtube cover. Feel free to check out all of his covers...I have.



My request? Stop hurting the world.

No comments: