Thursday, March 25, 2010

WWYC of the Week

You know that feeling you get when Andy from The Office sings a harmony and sort of uses his hand gestures to follow the melody? That's the feeling I get here, over and over again for all three steroid-raging minutes. True though, one of the side effects of steroids is a retardation of the production of testosterone, that thing that makes your voice not sound like his.

Normally there is this tiny iota of regret that I get with these postings. It whispers to me when I go to sleep, and it plagues me when I do song writing of my own. JpCampbe, though, you sir have forfeited your claim to this guilt-inducing power. You use the n-word without blinking an eye as though the integrity of your cover is so important that you can degrade an entire people. Now lets not get bogged down in linguistic progressivism and rather just join together in collective loathing.



Next up for this guy: a t-shirt? Nay, A toga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone thinks they are some kind of Ben Folds (bitches ain't shit) doing these acoustic versions of rap songs. Been done before dude, and you can't even do it well. Wear your hat properly, put on a shirt, and join us over here in the real world.